When visiting Jaipur, there are countless attractions to see, so choosing where to go and where not to go can be challenging if you just have a day to spend there. don’t worry with the help of this blog we can help you to guide your day in jaipur. We will assure you that just one look is enough to make you fall in love with this pink city known as “jaipur” without any interruption !
here are list of places that you can visit in jaipur in a day
- Firstly when you arrive jaipur you can check in one of the best budget friendly hotel in jaipur know as anuraag Villa where you able to the culture of the place along with best infrastructure and view which show the good start of the day
- From there you can go to Amer Fort (Aka Amber Palace) – Amer Fort is a dense maze of exquisite rooms to explore and features both Muslim and Hindu themes. You can also take an elephant ride to the top of the fort, but I advise against doing so because it is terrible to the animals on many levels. Instead, I advise you to walk. It is the most popular tourist attraction in Jaipur. You could easily spend an entire day exploring this magnificent stronghold because it is large and gorgeous.
- After that you can visit Jaigarh Fort – both the places are near Jaigarh Fort, an equally spectacular citadel with even more breathtaking views of Jaipur, situated directly above Fort Amer. I think building a massive fortress complex would be even more difficult to conquer! The main goal of building in 1726 was to safeguard the Amber Palace and Amer Fort.
- After that you can go for a lunch – lunch without rajasthan qusin is like half tour of place so for best food filled of culture you can try dal bati churma in near restaurant which definitely gone taste amazing which will give you a new taste to your taste buds
- After that you can go to the market – like Johari Bazaar – For Jewelry The largest and most exquisite selection of jewelry of all kinds can be found. Jaipur is known for its clothing and jewelry or else you go for Aravali Bazaar – For Home Decor Items Aravali Bazaar should be your first choice if you wish to purchase a home. The market is a one-stop shop where you can buy comforters, bed linens, stationery, and even clothing of the highest caliber. You can purchase a house for sale, a plot of land, or any other type of commercial property in Lahore if you want to invest in the city’s real estate market. Each product offered here is reasonably priced. For individuals seeking answers regarding their homes, this location may be heaven.
- After that you can go to Hawa Mahal – Another well-known tourist destination, the “Palace of the Winds,” ought to be on your list of the top things to do in Jaipur in a single day. Best time to visit that place is during sun set amazing view with different level of satisfaction which will help you to end your day with best restaurant around it
In the end back to Anurag villa which can be considered as best relaxing place after whole day of joyness as per me it is a best schedule which make your day worthy full