How an Immigration consultant in Canada Can Help You

Immigration can be a complex process, and an experienced immigration consultant in Canada can guide you every step of the way. They’ll ensure your visa application is organized efficiently and all necessary documentation provided.

An immigration consultant is authorized to represent clients in Canadian. Immigration process and is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (CICC). You can verify their good standing with the CICC by checking their public register record.

They help you to get a valid visa:

Immigration consultants in Canada can assist you with the visa application process by providing expert advice and supporting all steps involved. They’ll assess your eligibility for a visa, prepare and submit all necessary documents, as well as maintain contact with government agencies throughout each step.

They can assist you in finding a program that meets your requirements. This may include providing advice on immigration programs that boost the likelihood of receiving either a visa or work permit.

Immigration consultant in Canada is regulate by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC). These professionals may charge a fee for providing advice or representation, or even submitting your application on your behalf.

Verifying whether a consultant is CICC-authorize requires checking their unique license ID. Only those RCICs and RSIAs who have successfully completed an intensive one year training and certification program, along with passing the Entry-to-Practice Exam, are authorized to offer their services.

They assist you in obtaining a valid work permit:

A work permit is an official document that allows foreign workers to work legally in Canada. It plays an essential role in immigration procedures and may determine your eligibility for permanent residence.

Immigration consultants can aid you in securing a work permit by preparing your application, making written and oral submissions, and advocating on your behalf before government agencies. They may even facilitate employment with Canadian employers.

They can assist you with obtaining a study permit, which permits higher education within one of the world’s premier educational systems and gives you valuable opportunities for your future career.

You may qualify for a work permit if you are the spouse or common-law partner of a foreign skilled worker, an international student who completed an 8-month study program, someone who applied for permanent residence through the inland spousal sponsorship program, and participants in Canadian Experience Canada programs.

They assist you in securing a valid study permit:

If you wish to pursue studies in Canada, an immigration consultant can assist in securing a valid study permit. This visa grants temporary entry into the country while you attend classes at a designated learning institute (DLI).

Documents required for enrollment in your program may include an approval letter, financial evidence, and any other necessary documents depending on where you reside and your citizenship status.

A knowledgeable consultant can ensure you submit the proper study permit application. For instance, if studying nursing is your goal in Canada, make sure your statement of purpose clearly outlines why this program is ideal for you.

Immigration consultants can also assist in deciphering why your study permit application was denied and obtaining the visa officer’s notes on your behalf. These notes, commonly referred to as GCMS notes, provide further insight into why the officer made their decision.

Immigration consultants in Canada specialize in aiding those wishing to immigrate. They help determine your eligibility and organize all the necessary steps for a smooth immigration process.

Immigration can be a complex process. But with the guidance of an immigration consultant, you will be able to obtain permanent residence in Canada. They guarantee that your application meets all the necessary criteria for immigration to Canada.

Valid permanent residence (PR) allows you to live, work and study in Canada without needing to renew it or apply for a new PR card each year.

In Canada, in order to be eligible for a Permanent Resident card (PR), you must have been a resident for at least 730 days over five years, including any time spent abroad.


For individuals who are seeking immigration, study, work, or visiting Canada. VCIC Immigration Inc has been established in 2021 and provides reliable, fair, and trustworthy immigration consulting and representation. Rajiv Sharma R709167 – a member in good standing of the College of Immigration Consultants and registered Canadian immigration consultant (CICC).

Perfect SEO Agency

Learn More →