As we start to emerge from the pandemic and return to a more normal life, virtual meetings are still a necessity for many teams. In order to keep these meetings engaging and foster collaboration, it’s important to have some fun activities that your team can do together. Luckily, the internet is full of team games that you can play no matter where everyone is located. From brainstorming activities to virtual escape rooms, here are 22 fun virtual team games you can use in your next meeting.
Virtual Team Charades
- Virtual Team Charades This is a classic game that can be played virtually with great success! You’ll need two teams of at least three players each, and a list of charades prompts. One player from each team starts by performing the charade, while the rest of their team tries to guess what it is. The first team to correctly guess the charade earns a point. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins!
If you’re looking for a fun way to liven up your next virtual team meeting, consider playing one of these word-based games! They’re perfect for getting everyone thinking and engaged, and can be played no matter where everyone is located.
1. Wordle: This game is all about making words out of a given set of letters. The goal is to see who can create the most words within a certain time limit. To make it more challenging, you can set a minimum length for the words that can be used.
2. Scrabble: A classic board game that can easily be played virtually, Scrabble is perfect for teams that are competitive and love wordplay. Take turns creating words on the board, and rack up points for each one!
3. Hangman: A classic guessing game that’s perfect for virtual teams, Hangman can be played with any number of people. One person thinks of a word or phrase, and the others take turns guessing letters in order to try and figure it out. incorrect guesses result in a body part being added to the “hangman”, until eventually the whole thing is complete!
4. Word Ladder: This game challenges players to make a chain of words, with each one connecting to the last in some way. For example, you might start with “cat”, then move on to “hat”, “bat”, and so on. The longer the chain, the better!
Virtual Team Pictionary
- Virtual Team PictionaryThis is a great game for getting everyone in the team to loosen up and have some fun. To play, all you need is a whiteboard or piece of paper and a pen.Split the team into two groups and give each group a whiteboard or piece of paper. One person from each group will be the drawer, while the rest of the team will guess what they’re drawing. The drawers will take turns drawing pictures based on words given to them by their team, and the guessing team will have to guess what the picture is within a time limit.The first team to correctly guess the most pictures wins!
- wordle nytimes todayIf you’re looking for a fun and interactive way to engage your team during virtual meetings, look no further than Wordle! This online game is played by creating a word cloud from a given set of text. The bigger the word, the more times it appears in the text. To play, simply enter a url or text into the Wordle input box and hit “Enter”.Not only is Wordle a great way to break the ice and get everyone thinking creatively, but it’s also a great way to learn more about your teammates. What words do they use most frequently? What topics are they most passionate about? By taking a closer look at the words people use, you can get a better sense of who they are and what matters to them. So go ahead and give Wordle a try at your next virtual meeting – you might just be surprised at what you learn!
Today’s New York Times Wordle is a fun way to get your team thinking about words and their meaning. To play, simply have each team member come up with a list of five words that describe themselves. Then, have everyone take turns guessing the meanings of the other team’s words. The first team to guess all of the other team’s words correctly wins!
Virtual team games are a great way to bring people together from all over the world and create memorable experiences that can last for years. With our list of 22 fun virtual team games for meetings in 2023, you should understand why it’s important to make sure everyone involved is having fun during your meeting and find the game that’s perfect for your group. Whether you’re looking for something simple or an epic battle, there’s something here that will suit every need! So get ready to connect with your team members around the globe and start playing today!