What is Artvigil 150 mg Tablet?
- The 150 mg tablet dosage of the brand name Artvigil is suggested for the treatment of sleep issues characterised by excessive sleepiness. Some instances of these sleep problems are narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorder.
- It contains the orally administered medication Armodafinil Artvigil 150, which is an enantiopure derivative of the pharmaceutical Modafinil and has wakefulness-promoting properties. Nuvigil is the brand name, while Artvigil 150 is the generic equivalent.
- Artvigil 150 mg is in a class by itself as a “smart pill” due to its unique ability to improve cognitive performance.
- When used therapeutically, the effects of this orally administered drug may last for as long as 12 to 15 hours. Drugs containing Armodafinil, such as Hab Pharma’s Artvigil, are prescribed to those whose symptoms are not alleviated by Modafinil.
As to why people need oral Artvigil, consider
- The symptoms of excessive daytime drowsiness may be debilitating, and there are many underlying reasons.
- Sleeping during the day may be inconvenient for many people since most places of employment, education, and recreation are open during this time.
- People with narcolepsy and other sleep problems miss out on life-changing events as a consequence. This may make it challenging for some people to do even the most basic of tasks.
- Extreme daytime sleepiness is common in those who struggle to regulate their sleep schedules. They often nod off or feel drowsy during the day, which may lead to both major and little accidents that put many others in risk.
- Medication like Artvigil 150 mg keeps patients up and alert, allowing them to lead regular lives and reducing their risk of health problems associated with daytime sleepiness.
- Patients who are taken this medication for conditions other than EDSD may benefit from its cognitive-enhancing and dopamine-enhancing effects. Smart pill Artvigil available at a cheap price at Smartfinil.
What are the benefits of taking an Artvigil 150?
- First, Artvigil 150 mg oral pills are used to cure excessive sleepiness, allowing people with obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and shift work sleep disorder to lead normal lives.
- They reduce the health hazards associated with daytime sleepiness and regain all the opportunities they miss out on due to it.
- The chemical dopamine raises consciousness and fuels the pursuit of pleasurable experiences. Dopamine production is increased in response to Artvigil.
- Since Artvigil is a generic name, it is less costly than Nuvigil, providing a financial benefit to those who make the transition.
Inverse Reactions to Artvigil 150
- Struggling to go to sleep?
- maintaining vigilance
- hurting tummy
- poorer appetite
- hurts my mouth
- habitually wetting the bed
Since everyone’s body reacts differently to medications, the negative effects of Armodafinil might be different for various people. If you have any questions about the possible negative effects of Artvigil, which is formulated with the drug Armodafinil, see your doctor or pharmacist. In any case, the information on this page is meant only as a reference tool and not as specific medical recommendations.